New to Meducation?
Already signed up? Log In
A board by Sarosh Kamal

Neuroanatomy

No Description
11 items · Last updated Tuesday 22nd December 2015
Img0

A Brief Introduction to Neuro Anatomy: The Major Cord (part1)

The Major Cord: A very brief introduction to the anatomy of the spinal cord with points of clinical relevance.  
Lucas Brammar
over 7 years ago
Preview

Limbic System

From a talk I gave as a med student on the neuroanatomy of the Limbic System. Hope you enjoy these slides and find them helpful.  
BL MK
about 7 years ago
Preview

NeuroAnatomy

NeuroAnatomy  
donsnotes.com
almost 6 years ago
Preview

The Spinal Cord & Spinal Tracts; Part 1 by Professor Fink

In Part 1 of Professor Fink's 2-Part Series on the Spinal Cord, he reviews the anatomy of the Spinal Cord and the functional organization at each segmental l...  
youtube.com
over 5 years ago
Preview

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Simple - Everything You Need To Know - Dr. Nabil Ebraheim

Educational video describing carpal tunnel of the wrist - simple. Become a friend on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/drebraheim Follow me on twitter: https...  
youtube.com
almost 5 years ago
C6cbf2aa613ba888c068f12ce2fb26d6f7bd7a126567023181159732

Vertebral Subluxation and Nerve Chart

Your spinal column or ‘backbone’ is made up of 24 vertebrae: seven in your neck (cervical spine), 12 in your midback (thoracic spine) and 5 in your lower back (lumbar spine). Your spinal cord, made up of billions of nerves, lies inside your spinal column, protected on all sides by bone. Your spinal cordís nerves branch out through openings between your vertebrae and connect to your internal organs, muscles, joints, ligaments, tendons and other body parts. This connection is vital for your well-being. The vertebral subluxation complex, an often painless spinal distortion, can irritate or damage your spinal nerves, interfere with your brain-body connection and affect your spine, nerves, discs, muscles, organs and overall health. Doctors of chiropractic specialize in the detection and correction of the vertebral subluxation complex – restoring the lines of communication within your body and improving your overall body function, healing potential and well-being. Source: http://www.mercerislandchiropractic.com/your-spinal-column-nervous-system/  
Nicole Chalmers
almost 5 years ago
Preview

Coronal Section of Brain ( simplified)

encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com
over 4 years ago

My Notes for USMLE

mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com
over 4 years ago
Preview

Facial Nerve Anatomy

The facial nerve is the seventh cranial nerve, or simply cranial nerve VII.  
youtube.com
over 4 years ago
E8db3ce3a45862455dbabfe67d5b005b68eb888311600580966717111

Pain and the Anterolateral System in 2 Minutes

In my 2-Minute Neuroscience videos I simplistically explain neuroscience topics in 2 minutes or less. In this video, I discuss pain and the anterolateral sys...  
youtube.com
over 4 years ago