New to Meducation?
Already signed up? Log In
A board by G S

Immunology

No Description
5 items · Last updated Saturday 9th January 2016
Preview 300x225

Immune Response Summary Diagram

This is a diagram I created to summarise the immune response, complete with friendly, loveable cartoon immune cells designed in an attempt to make what can be a very complicated and confusing subject seem a little less threatening. The students I taught the subject to loved the "cute" summary format and found immunology to be a much more approachable revision topic as a result! Since this image has been so popular with all you lovely people, I have also written a comprehensive article on the immune response - complete with lots of illustrations - which is available here on Geeky Medics: http://geekymedics.com/2014/07/02/immune-response/ Enjoy and good luck!  
Miss Laura Jayne Watson
about 8 years ago
Preview 300x425

Immune System Flowchart

This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this and was surprised to find that there wasn’t anything suitable on the internet that linked both the innate and adaptive systems. I know the diagram looks a bit dry but if you spend 5 minutes reading through it, I hope you'll find it useful. I'll hopefully add some images to make it more appealing at a later date. The flowchart is based on information from lectures and several textbooks and has proven to be an excellent tool for revision and in developing a foundational understanding of the immune system for many students.  
Jon Curtis
about 8 years ago
E1318ba981354b9c2c50f9087ffa7bc99768872b03563460325255674

Immunology principles mindmap

A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!  
Rafi Ahmed
over 5 years ago
Preview

Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases

A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.  
image.slidesharecdn.com
over 4 years ago