New to Meducation?
Already signed up? Log In
A board by Sam pagano

Cs

No Description
19 items · Last updated Thursday 30th June 2016
Preview

OSCE Examination Guide

Concise but comprehensive guides to the 17 most important clinical examinations. These notes are very useful for OSCE revision, but also more generally for work on the wards.  
Tom Stoker
over 9 years ago
Preview

detailed first and second year OSCE stations

Clinical Skills Resuscitation station  Assess danger of situation. Approach.  “Rouse”. Assessment of consciousness. Gently shake shoulders. Use pain e.g sque…  
Gemma McIntosh
over 9 years ago
Preview

Clinical Skills Guide

This guide contains 30 clinical skills that are essential for every doctor in training. I created this guide when revising for my 3rd year OSCEs, confused by the amount of resources we had to revise for each one! This concise yet comprehensive guide attempts to take into account the various methods to follow for each procedure.  
o m
over 9 years ago
Preview

History Taking for OSCEs

Aimed at those in clinical years. The presentation goes through how to maximize the use of the Calgary-Cambridge Framework, do a comprehensive systems review, and come up with differentials using two surgical sieves.  
Clarissa Gurbani
over 8 years ago
Preview 300x212

A brief Guide to the clinical examination

I created this whilst in third year. I have always found it difficult to find a succint guide to the whole examination for the long case...so I created one! It is an easy guide to remembering what to do and why you do it....I hope it can help anyone who needs it  
Howard Chu
over 8 years ago
Preview

Roughly 50 Medical Mnemonics

Mohammed Khaledur Rahman| Student at King’s College London GKT Medical School 26th March - 09th June ROUGHLY 50 MEDICAL MNEMONICS  
Mohammed Rahman
about 8 years ago
Preview

Overview of Cranial Nerve Examinations

Guide for beginning a cranial exam by the clinical skills tutors at the University of Liverpool  
Mary
almost 8 years ago
Preview

Continuation of Cranial Nerve Exam

Continuing on a previous presentation for cranial nerve exams by the clinical skills tutors at the University of Liverpool  
Mary
almost 8 years ago
Preview

Muscle Power and Tone Examination

Guide to doing a clinical exam on muscle, power and tone by the clinical skills tutors at the University of Liverpool  
Mary
almost 8 years ago
Preview

Musculoskeletal Exam

Guide to doing a musculoskeletal exam by the clinical skills tutors at the University of Liverpool  
Mary
almost 8 years ago
Preview 300x232

OSCE Gastrointestinal examination

Thorough flowchart for carrying out a full examination of the gastrointestinal system - should come in very handy for OSCEs!  
Julia Marr
over 6 years ago
Preview 300x232

OSCE respiratory examination

Respiratory flashcard for OSCE's.  
Julia Marr
over 6 years ago
Cardiovasular 2

OSCE Skills, clinical examination resources for medical students

Providing medical students with an abundance of free and exclusive e-learning stations for studying for Objective Structured Clinical Examinations (OSCEs)  
OSCE Skills
over 6 years ago
Preview

Clinical Examination - Life in the FastLane

Clinical examination. Handy hints and tips to maximise your clinical examination skills  
lifeinthefastlane.com
over 5 years ago
808548fa1cfc9ea389f5b6c9c4d7ca3cdea860ac8559004238104622

Physical Examination cards

Set of A6 cards to print and carry round for a quick overview of systems physical examination  
Nicholas Shannon
over 5 years ago
Preview

Intramuscular And Subcutaneous Injections - Clinical Skills

This video - produced by students at Oxford University Medical School in conjunction with the faculty - demonstrates the principles and techniques underlying...  
youtube.com
about 5 years ago