New to Meducation?
Already signed up? Log In
A board by Desha Alexsahandra Ebanks

Med School Specials

No Description
13 items · Last updated Tuesday 29th May 2018
Preview

Microbiology - bacteria, fungi, yeasts and viruses

I made this Powerpoint presentation a while ago to help me learn/revise this topic.  
Sarah Watson
over 8 years ago
Image1

Image1.gif

mrothery.co.uk
over 6 years ago
Preview

Genetics and Parkinson's disease

Visit us (http://www.khanacademy.org/science/healthcare-and-medicine) for health and medicine content or (http://www.khanacademy.org/test-prep/mcat) for MCAT...  
youtube.com
about 5 years ago
Preview

Citric Acid Cycle (Kreb's Cycle) Made Easy

The various key features of the citric acid cycle, otherwise known as the Kreb's cycle.  
youtube.com
over 4 years ago
C4f8bc32b2ad627ea5e3aadeacf29340370d04ab12793591204319044

Mind Map of Bacterial STDs

Mohammed AlShammari
over 4 years ago
Preview

Trust Me, I'm a PA Student: Anatomy Tips and Tricks for Physician Assistant Students

So just a friendly fyi, most of this material was actually compiled/created by medical students from the Class of 2015 while they were TAing the PA and PT students. Many of these mnemonics and tips were handed down to them from prior years as well. I'm glad you found them helpful!  
doseofpa.blogspot.co.uk
over 4 years ago
Preview

Nerves of the Upper Limb Table

Useful table for med students covering route, origin, course and branches and injury.  
slideshare.net
over 4 years ago
Preview

Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm

An aortic aneurysm is a weak spot in the main blood vessel in your body. You may not have symptoms at first. But this condition is serious. You may need surg...  
youtube.com
about 4 years ago
Preview

Atrial Fibrillation

Atrial fibrillation is when the upper chambers of the heart don’t pump normally. Learn what happens in the heart, and how it can be managed.  
youtube.com
about 4 years ago
7865d0105530e4a3a502282af7b22b00a3cf1de96510580778207375

Cerebral Aneurysm and Repair

Brain aneurysms can cause bleeding in the brain. Learn about the symptoms and process of repair.  
youtube.com
about 4 years ago
Preview

Allergic Reaction: Angioedema

One Of Patient, Doctor and Society (PDS) videos..! Angioedema is a skin condition very similar to hives. In hives, raised, red, itchy, irregular bumps appear...  
youtube.com
about 4 years ago
Preview

Pseudomembranous Colitis

Pseudomembranous colitis is an inflammatory disorder of the colon associated with antibiotic use. Bacteria such as Clostridium difficile, which are usually p...  
youtube.com
almost 4 years ago
Preview

How to read a chest X-Ray

Learn how to properly read a chest x-ray from basics start by learning what a normal radiography looks like Subscribe for more Like our facebook page for Med...  
youtu.be
almost 4 years ago