New to Meducation?
Already signed up? Log In
A board by Meriem Kouadria

OSCE

No Description
12 items · Last updated Wednesday 8th March 2017
Preview

OSCE Examination Guide

Concise but comprehensive guides to the 17 most important clinical examinations. These notes are very useful for OSCE revision, but also more generally for work on the wards.  
Tom Stoker
over 8 years ago

Cardiovascular Examination OSCE guide

This is a guide to performing a cardiovascular examination in the context of an OSCE exam. It was created by a group of medical students for the free revision website www.geekymedics.com where you can find a written guide to accompany the video. The way in which this examination is carried out varies greatly between individuals & institutions therefore this should be used as a rough framework which you can personalise to suit your own style.  
Lewis Potter
over 8 years ago
Preview 300x212

A brief Guide to the clinical examination

I created this whilst in third year. I have always found it difficult to find a succint guide to the whole examination for the long case...so I created one! It is an easy guide to remembering what to do and why you do it....I hope it can help anyone who needs it  
Howard Chu
over 7 years ago
Preview

Cardiovascular History

This is my version of how to take a decent cardiovascular history and cover all the relevant points! I have included things like drugs that you should automatically realise are to do with the cardiovascular system but this may not be useful for higher year students as I am just a first year! Hope this helps at least someone!  
Laura R Barry
almost 6 years ago
Preview

Measuring JVP

A beginner's guide to measuring the JVP -- perfect for the medical student on their first placement.  
Hippocrates
almost 6 years ago
46a0252516953c237e442e1986b72dce7b4ec4368379948854705034

Respiratory Conditions and Common Signs To Look For

Respiratory OSCE tutorial covering common signs and conditions that present, investigations and management.  
Dr Alastair Buick
over 5 years ago
Preview 300x232

OSCE Gastrointestinal examination

Thorough flowchart for carrying out a full examination of the gastrointestinal system - should come in very handy for OSCEs!  
Julia Marr
over 5 years ago
Preview 300x232

OSCE respiratory examination

Respiratory flashcard for OSCE's.  
Julia Marr
over 5 years ago
Preview

Calgary Cambridge Guide to the Medical Interview

Covers to communication process.  
Valerie Patterson
almost 5 years ago
Preview

Neuro exam of the upper limb

Neurological Examination of the Upper Limbs for OSCE Revision Constructive feed back is always appreciate  
YouTube
over 5 years ago