New to Meducation?
Already signed up? Log In
A board by Ashok Solanki

physiology

No Description
5 items · Last updated Wednesday 13th August 2014
Preview 300x225

Immune Response Summary Diagram

This is a diagram I created to summarise the immune response, complete with friendly, loveable cartoon immune cells designed in an attempt to make what can be a very complicated and confusing subject seem a little less threatening. The students I taught the subject to loved the "cute" summary format and found immunology to be a much more approachable revision topic as a result! Since this image has been so popular with all you lovely people, I have also written a comprehensive article on the immune response - complete with lots of illustrations - which is available here on Geeky Medics: http://geekymedics.com/2014/07/02/immune-response/ Enjoy and good luck!  
Miss Laura Jayne Watson
over 7 years ago
Preview

Hepatic Encephalopathy

The evidence behind different treatment modalities for hepatic encephalopathy  
Nick Harper
almost 7 years ago
6376d8c93aadba2726cee2636ac379810bc11dbb18965237792919054

An Introduction to the Physiology of the Renal System

Physiology lecture introducing the six major functions of the kidneys, including: excretion, regulation of volume status, regulation of electrolytes and acid/base balance, secretion of erythropoetin and renin, and gluconeogenesis.  
Nicole Chalmers
almost 6 years ago
Preview

pain physiology

pain- types, physiology and pathway.  
Ashok Solanki
over 5 years ago
Preview

Hormones in Pregnancy

This is the second in a series of 2 screencasts about the hormones in pregnancy. This covers the hormones in the 3rd trimester.  
YouTube
over 5 years ago