New to Meducation?
Already signed up? Log In
A board by Arwa Al-Robeye

Good materials!

No Description
14 items · Last updated Tuesday 15th December 2015
Preview

Headaches at a Glance - Usman Ahmed

Teaching resource designed for Peninsula Medical School Students, who sit an exam called the AMK. This exam is an MCQ based exam and covers a number of clinical scenarios. This booklet specifically looks at the common causes of headaches.  
Usman Ahmed
over 8 years ago
Img 000

The handy guide to anaemia

The handy guide comprises a series of 5 short videos explaining different aspects of anaemia. The videos show my hands displaying cardboard cut outs of pictures I drew to explain the story of anaemia, an idea which I thought might make the information more memorable for students.  
kate mccormick
over 8 years ago
Preview

M. tuberculosis

This is a project I did for a PBL session. I wanted to explain the ways in which the tuberculosis bacterium infects the body and causes symptoms in an interesting and fun way. I have dyslexia and a visual learner and I find that I take in information more effectively when diagrams or pictures are used. I’m also a huge fan of comic book which is why I chose to use this as a medium to present this information. This comic illustrates M.Tuberculosis’s journey through the body and his battle with the host immune system.  
Rosanna Baker-Wilding
over 8 years ago
Preview

Haematological Malignancies Slideshow

Get a brief overview of the haematological system - covering Leukaemias, Lymphomas, Myelomas and other paraproteinaemias.  
Oscar Swift
over 7 years ago
Preview

Endocrinology Notes

Document covering some key aspects of endocrinology  
James Davis
about 7 years ago
Preview

Respiratory Notes

Document covering some key aspects of respiratory  
James Davis
about 7 years ago
Preview

Roughly 50 Medical Mnemonics

Mohammed Khaledur Rahman| Student at King’s College London GKT Medical School 26th March - 09th June ROUGHLY 50 MEDICAL MNEMONICS  
Mohammed Rahman
about 7 years ago

Arachidonic acid pathway (Visual mnemonic)

The Arachidonic acid pathway constitutes one of the main mechanisms to cause inflammation, and knowledge of this pathway helps us to understand how various anti-inflammatory drugs work. In order to remember the Arachidonic acid pathway, I have created this visual mnemonic.  
Sunjay Parmar
over 6 years ago
7c22e2d445978f7fb370dcb57c3db47f984b5d1d9093653857890808

Antibiotics Mindmap

A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!  
Julia Marr
over 5 years ago
Preview

Cranial Nerves OSCE Examination

Learn how to examine the cranial nerves with key facts and landmarks explained and highlighted.  
YouTube
over 5 years ago
Eye 695x434

Clinical Predictors of Neurological Outcome Following ROSC

Your standing at the end of the resus bed looking at a patient who has just regained an output following a cardiac arrest. Opinions are rife for the prognosis of this patient but which factors can we rely on to prognosticate their outcome?  
heftemcast.co.uk
over 5 years ago
Preview

SEPSIS: Emergency LECTURE made simple in HD!

Sepsis is a systemic inflammatory response syndrome or SIRS.  
youtube.com
almost 4 years ago
1497b27fbc5126510068827b05022e632635b5f919677479729855774

ECGs Made Easy

Learn the basics of ECGs. NB: SEE COMMENTS BELOW  
Dr Hawra Al-Eirani
almost 4 years ago