New to Meducation?
Already signed up? Log In
A board by Pedro Furtado

Cardiology

No Description
10 items · Last updated Wednesday 28th September 2016
Preview

Hemodynamic Monitoring in Acute Heart Failure

Hemodynamic monitoring in acute heart failure Gad Cotter, MD; Olga Milo Cotter, MD; Edo Kaluski, MD A cute heart failure (AHF) pre- sents a medical emergency a…  
Andrew Ferguson
over 9 years ago
Preview

Measuring JVP

A beginner's guide to measuring the JVP -- perfect for the medical student on their first placement.  
Hippocrates
over 6 years ago
Preview

Taking the Pulse

A beginner's guide to the pulse -- perfect for the medical student on their first placement.  
Hippocrates
over 6 years ago
Preview

Heart Physiology Tutorial

Covering Cardiac Myocyte and Membrane Potential.  
YouTube
over 6 years ago
Preview

15. 12-Lead ECG System

Fig. 15.1. (A) The 10 ECG leads of Waller. (B) Einthoven limb leads and Einthoven triangle. The Einthoven triangle is an approximate description of the lead vectors associated with the limb leads. Lead I is shown as I in the above figure, etc.  
bem.fi
over 5 years ago
A6fc4de7bb08df9f673111cdef8ae234de783d7221972867333781043

Easy Acid Base Mnemonic

Here's a quick simple way to determine if a pH disturbance is respiratory or metabolic.  
YouTube
over 5 years ago
Preview

Development of the heart

Heart is the most important part in the human body Today, we explain how it is formed before birth For more information, please visit my blog http://adf.ly/f...  
YouTube
over 5 years ago
Preview

ECG Lead Perspectives

ECG Tutorial - Free ECG Tutorial Videos  
ecgteacher.com
almost 5 years ago
Preview

Physical Examination - Advanced Cardiovascular Examination

this video . what you should do after basic cardiac exam if abnormality found.  
youtube.com
about 4 years ago
Preview

Coronary Angiography

One Of Patient, Doctor and Society (PDS) videos..! If you have chest pain, heart failure, or blood vessel problems, you may need a coronary angiography. See ...  
youtube.com
about 4 years ago