New to Meducation?
Already signed up? Log In
A board by Morgan Johnson

General

No Description
17 items · Last updated Sunday 16th July 2017
Preview

A Student's Guide to ECG Interpretation

This guide aims to provide a systematic way with which to interpret and present ECGs. Core topics in the medical school curriculum are covered.  
Richard McKearney
over 8 years ago
Preview

Clinical Skills Guide

This guide contains 30 clinical skills that are essential for every doctor in training. I created this guide when revising for my 3rd year OSCEs, confused by the amount of resources we had to revise for each one! This concise yet comprehensive guide attempts to take into account the various methods to follow for each procedure.  
o m
over 8 years ago
Preview

A medical student guide to Red Eye

This booklet was developed as a part of Special Study Unit (Doctors as Teachers) at Peninsula Medical School. This booklet covers some of the important aspects of Ophthalmology. This booklet could be used as a quick revision guide before finals and also could be used along Ophthalmology placements. The purpose of this booklet is to provide some insight into the most common presentations of red eye and their management.  
Nirosa Vicneswararajah
over 7 years ago
Preview

Wound and Fracture Healing

A comprehensive summary of how skin wounds and fractures heal, broken down into manageable stages.  
Hannah Oliver
over 7 years ago
Preview

Endocrinology Tutorial

Slideshow covering adrenal function  
James Davis
over 7 years ago
Preview

Gastroenterology Tutorial

Slideshow covering the some of the key conditions in gastroenterology.  
James Davis
over 7 years ago
Preview

Diabetes

This lecture differentiates the Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes mellitus. It enumerates the signs, symptoms, pathophysiology, and management of both types. This lecture is very useful for 1st year and 2nd year medical students. The algorithm for medical management is really helpful. Please use the Clinical Practice Guidelines, in your home country or your country of practice, in managing patients with diabetes mellitus.  
Stephen McAleer
over 6 years ago
Preview

Shock: Keeping it simple

Very simple guide to the different types of shock, and rough management. Taking it back to basics!  
Amy Huxtable
over 6 years ago
Preview

Good Prescribing Guide - Prescribing guide for medical staff and students

Hello all. Just thought I would post this online resource that I have found, seeing as the paper copy is no longer being distributed by my medical school anymore. Its been promoted by Dr Thompson who said: "It is all you need to pass the prescribing exam". Anyway - its a bit wordy, but hope it helps!!  
Laila Hasan
almost 6 years ago
Preview

Nephrology - Kidney Physiology Overview

http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Image: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Ss3-wJfHrpblZXR0JiVGRkR2M/edit?usp=sharing  
Nicole Chalmers
almost 6 years ago
Preview

Antibiotics Mechanisms of Action Tutorial

My name is Armando! I am not a doctor or professor, I am a student. I make these videos cause I enjoy art and science. I hope you enjoy them!  
Nicole Chalmers
almost 6 years ago
Preview

Hyponatremia Mind Map for Medical Students

A comprehensive tutorial covering the definition, presentation and approaches to treating Hyponatremia.  
YouTube
almost 5 years ago
Preview

Basic Wound Care - Clinical Skills

This video - produced by students at Oxford University Medical School in conjunction with the faculty - demonstrates the principles and techniques underlying...  
youtube.com
over 4 years ago
Preview

A Practical Guide to Clinical Medicine

Detailed examination of the joints is usually not included in the routine medical examination. However, joint related complaints are rather common, and understanding anatomy and physiology of both normal function and pathologic conditions is critically important when evaluating the symptomatic patient. By gaining an appreciation for the basic structures and functioning of the joint, you'll be able to "logic" your way thru the exam, even if you can't remember the eponym attached to each specific test!  
meded.ucsd.edu
almost 4 years ago
Preview

Pharmacology Drug Chart -

medicine.tcd.ie
almost 4 years ago
Preview

Exercises for a Healthy Back

Most people will have back pain at some time in their lives. These exercises will show how to stretch out some of the common pain causing muscles.  
youtube.com
over 3 years ago
Preview

How to read a chest X-Ray

Learn how to properly read a chest x-ray from basics start by learning what a normal radiography looks like Subscribe for more Like our facebook page for Med...  
youtu.be
over 3 years ago