No Description
45 items · Last updated Saturday 20th January 2018
Preview 300x424

Digoxin Revision

Sarah Wagstaffe
almost 10 years ago
Preview

Infection summary

Summary of infection , covering immunology, infectious diseases and treatments  
Philip Welsby
over 9 years ago
Preview

THE HOST'S NATURAL DEFENCES AGAINST INFECTIONS

THE HOST'S NATURAL DEFENCES AGAINST INFECTIONS 1. NON-SPECIFIC DEFENCES Non-specific defences against infection include: • Fever • Body secretions • Increase i…  
Philip Welsby
over 9 years ago
Preview

Drugs: From Molecules to Man

Revision notes from First Year at The University of Manchester Faculty of Life Sciences. There may be blocks of text copied from such books as Rang and Dale, if there are any issues with copyright or plagiarism please inform me and I'll remove this resource immediately.  
Daniel Sapier
about 9 years ago
Preview 300x212

STEMI

This is a descriptive and illustrative guide to ST-elevated myocardial infarctions. The image illustrates which areas of the heart are viewed by which leads from a 12 lead ECG, along with which arteries are blocked, causing which types of myocardial infarction.  
Heather Sullivan
about 8 years ago
Preview 300x424

HYPERTENSION

THIS DOCUMENT IS ABOUT THE CAUSES, SYMPTOMS, TREATMENT AND COMPLICATIONS OF HYPERTENSION  
kiran fatima
about 8 years ago
Preview

Dyslipidaemia

A summary of the regulation of lipids in the blood, including lipoproteins and cholesterol, including management and pharmacological interventions.  
Hannah Oliver
about 8 years ago
Preview 300x212

A brief Guide to the clinical examination

I created this whilst in third year. I have always found it difficult to find a succint guide to the whole examination for the long case...so I created one! It is an easy guide to remembering what to do and why you do it....I hope it can help anyone who needs it  
Howard Chu
about 8 years ago
Preview

The Electrical Conduction System of the Heart - now with audio!

An animated, narrated powerpoint explaining the anatomy of the cardiac conduction system, the reasons behind characteristic ECG findings, and the pathophysiology of the most common arrhythmias.  
Edd Maclean
about 8 years ago
Preview

IV Fluids Guide

A quick guide to IV fluid prescription for adults.  
Aoibhin McGarrity
almost 8 years ago
Preview

Tubes and Drains

23 Tubes and Drains with pictures and brief notes for explanation. Very useful for junior surgical clerkship - EASIEST WAY TO IMPRESS SURGEONS. I do not claim authorship/credit for any part of this material.  
Richard Harries
over 7 years ago
Preview

Sodium Transport Mechanism in Regulating ECF Fluid Osmolarity.

Mutiple body homeostatic mechanism occuring through Na regulation by kidney.  
Ashok Solanki
over 7 years ago
Preview

Comprehensive Notes on the Molecular Basis of Cancer

Molecular Basis of Cancer Rate of Growth Most benign tumours grow slowly, and most cancers grow much faster, eventually spreading locally and to distant sites …  
Stephen McAleer
over 7 years ago
Preview

Good Prescribing Guide - Prescribing guide for medical staff and students

Hello all. Just thought I would post this online resource that I have found, seeing as the paper copy is no longer being distributed by my medical school anymore. Its been promoted by Dr Thompson who said: "It is all you need to pass the prescribing exam". Anyway - its a bit wordy, but hope it helps!!  
Laila Hasan
over 6 years ago
Preview

Respiratory Exam

A beginner's guide to examining the respiratory system -- perfect for the medical student on their first placement.  
Hippocrates
over 6 years ago
Preview

American Red Cross CPR/AED

Adult First Aid/CPR/AED READY REFERENCE  
Julia Marr
over 6 years ago
Preview

Mod 1-4. Invasive markers of airway inflammation

Lecture notes  
Ting Joe Li Yah
almost 6 years ago