New to Meducation?
Already signed up? Log In
A board by Mr Mazin Eragat

Revision

No Description
23 items · Last updated Tuesday 13th January 2015
Preview

F1 "On Call"

You are the surgical F1 on call. This is an interactive case scenario which will ask you to make the clinical descisions in the management of your patient. The scenario uses single best answer questions to direct you through the scenario. The scenario will play out depending on the descisions you make. Choose wisely!  
Daniel Beck
almost 9 years ago
Preview

Thyroid Cancer & Differential Diagnosis of Lumps in Neck for Medical Students and Foundation Doctors

A complete guide to the diagnosis and managment of thyroid cancer and how to clinically differentiate lumps in the neck. This resource is aimed at medical students in clinical years and foundation doctors.  
Adam Beebeejaun
almost 9 years ago
Img 000

The handy guide to anaemia

The handy guide comprises a series of 5 short videos explaining different aspects of anaemia. The videos show my hands displaying cardboard cut outs of pictures I drew to explain the story of anaemia, an idea which I thought might make the information more memorable for students.  
kate mccormick
almost 9 years ago
Preview 300x212

Cranial Nerves

A table listing the cranial nerves, their fibre type, attachment, cranial exit, function and method of testing  
Dahlia Abdul-Rahman
over 7 years ago
Preview 300x147

Fracture healing (Visual mnemonic)

Having an in-depth understanding of the various phases of fracture healing is useful knowledge. I've done my best to aggregate from various sources the step-by-step physiological mechanisms underpinning bone healing via this visual mnemonic.  
Sunjay Parmar
almost 7 years ago
Preview

Auto-antibodies

I got so confused with ANCA and antidsDNA and all the other jumbled letters I came across in rheumatology! So I made a list of which antibodies are associated with which conditions. Hope it helps.  
Paula Finnegan
almost 7 years ago
Preview 300x225

Nephron buddy

I made this simple nephron outline to show where different drugs act. I found it useful to print it and write notes on the page.  
Julia Marr
about 6 years ago
Preview

Cardiac arrhythmias

Includes description, symptoms and an ECG rhythm strip typical of that arrhythmia.  
Laura R Barry
almost 6 years ago
Preview

Applied Knowledge Test revision

Notes I made when revising for the AKT part of the General practice examination. I passed. I also got full marks on the evidence interpretation so the statistics section may be especially good.  
Paul Baillie
almost 6 years ago
Preview

Armando Hasudungan

Hello, My name is Armando! I am not a doctor or professor, I am a student. I make these videos cause I enjoy art and science. Im not saying im 100% correct i...  
YouTube
almost 6 years ago
Preview

General Practice Notebook

gpnotebook.co.uk
almost 6 years ago
Preview

Warfarin (coumadin) Pharmacology

Warfarin pharmacology. This is the best online medical lectures site, providing high quality medical and nursing lectures for students across the globe. Our ...  
YouTube
almost 6 years ago
Preview

Reeldx

Revolutionize your ability to recognize and treat real clinical conditions, from common to rarely-seen diagnoses. Just $99/year.  
meded.reeldx.com
over 5 years ago

Cork Emergency Medicine Website

An irish website with plenty of resources organised systematically to reflect great e-learning in a number of EM topics!  
emed.ie
over 5 years ago

Figure 1 Website

Medical instagram, plenty of emergency and other related topics reside! From interpreting ECGs & reading X-rays, there is plenty to contribute to!  
app.figure1.com
over 5 years ago