9 items · Last updated Sunday 23rd November 2014
Preview

Hamstring injuries in sport - Fadi Hassan

S Hamstring injuries in sport Fadi Hassan Hull York Medical School  
Fadi Hassan
almost 7 years ago
Preview

Emergencies

A powerpoint covering Emergency Presentations. A lot of this is from the Oxford Handbook of clinical medicine or clinical knowledge summaries. I figure this stuff is something we should be able to rattle it off for clinical finals. I must credit my slide on shock to DrCrunch. Visit his site (drcrunch.co.uk) and follow him on twitter/facebook/youtube. There's a youtube video where he actually talks through the pacman diagram. I felt it was a brilliant way of explaining shock so put it in there! All images are off google.  
Conrad Hayes
almost 7 years ago

Ophthalmology Videos |

Here are the first nine videos (I’m still working on the last cataract lecture). These videos correlate closely with the book chapters, and the full-motion video/animation segments should help clarify things!  
ophthobook.com
over 5 years ago

eye-anatomy-part-1

Fantastic introduction to eye anatomy. gonna watch a few more times to cement in my mind and look forward to the next section  
cemfoamed.co.uk
over 5 years ago
Murmurs

Causes, Symptoms and Types of Heart Murmurs

Detailed table of heart murmur information from Almost a Doctor.  
almostadoctor.co.uk
almost 5 years ago
Preview

EKG Interpretation and Analysis

Use our free lessons to master essential skills for EKG analysis. We provide slidesets that cover EKG interpretation for atrial, ventricular, supraventricular and heart block abnormalities.  
ekg.academy
almost 5 years ago
14a754c43e9b9968a31664ca80ff1fbff254e5487125606869989602

Arterial Blood Gases

Useful file on working through ABG's simply and succinctly... Use with the ROME acronym and you will never go wrong ;)  
Mr Mazin Eragat
over 4 years ago