New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Inkjet Printed Silk Makes Hospital Gloves that Detect Bacteria |
Fibroin, the silk protein, has a lot of amazing properties that can make it into a common material used in advanced new medical applications. It's both phy
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Silk Scaffold to Push Long Microneedles Deep Into Brain Tissue |
- Today's brain interfaces that sense electrical activity and deliver chemical compounds tend to be rigid devices based on microneedles that can't penetrate
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.