New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Medical students - revise for end of year medical student exams with our multi choice questions (MCQs/EMQs), videos, podcasts and downloads. Free resources give
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Medical Student - University of Nottingham
Posted over 4 years ago
Medical Educator provides great revision resources such as podcasts, video guides and MCQs to practice and prepare for exams. It also offers a free trial to give you an opportunity to explore the website contents.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials