New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Looking for online definition of DiGeorge syndrome in the Medical Dictionary? DiGeorge syndrome explanation free. What is DiGeorge syndrome? Meaning of DiGeorge syndrome medical term. What does DiGeorge syndrome mean?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
World Down Syndrome Day #DearFutureMom
- A heartwarming message from 15 people with Down syndrome to a future mom.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.