New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Meningitis B vaccine offered to all babies from September - BBC News
All newborn babies in England and Scotland are to be offered a vaccine to combat meningitis B from September - the first scheme of its kind in the world.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Meningitis vaccine plan after steep rise in new strain - BBC News
- Teenagers will soon be vaccinated against deadly meningitis W after a steep rise in the number of infections, Public Health England has announced.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Meningitis B vaccine offered to UK babies - BBC News
- All newborn babies in England and Scotland are to be offered a vaccine to combat meningitis B from September, the government announces.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!