New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The 'ugly truth' about Body Dysmorphic Disorder - BBC News
Body dysmorphic disorder is a significant but poorly recognised mental health problem for which cosmetic surgery is not the cure
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Spot the difference - BBC News
- The parties' plans for the health service have been pored over for differences, but are there actually more similarities?
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Is there too much pressure on airline pilots? - BBC News
- An airline pilot talks about the stresses pilots face, as the apparently deliberate crash of a Germanwings plane in March leads to calls for greater scrutiny of pilots' mental health.
Should doctors be allowed to nap on the job? - BBC News
- Thousands of medical interns in Latin America are sharing pictures of themselves sleeping during their long hours on duty.
Sunscreen lotions failing protection tests, says Which? - BBC News
- Two of the UK's most popular brands of sunscreen lotion do not offer as much sun protection as they claim, says consumer organisation, Which?
The NHS: What we weren't told during the election - BBC News
- Politicians could not stop talking about the health service during the election. But did we get the full story?
How this couch changed everything - BBC News
- How did psychiatry become linked with one particular item of furniture?