New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Clinical Case 117: Cancer Fishin' - Broome Docs
cancer occult DVT thromboembolism screening
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
MTPC1 2007 | Case 09 presented by Kapisthalam S Kumar, MD
- MeetTheProfessors.com – 66yo w/resection of a 4-cm, moderately differentiated tumor in descending colon w/involvement of subserosa, 20 negative nodes; no lymphovascular invasion was seen, but patho...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
CT for occult cancer is unnecessary in people with unexpected venous thromboembolism, study finds
- Computed tomography (CT) of the abdomen and pelvis to look for undiagnosed cancer in people with unprovoked venous thromboembolism is unnecessary, a Canadian study has found, after this screening a...
PSA To Test or Not To Test
- A popular early screening test for the 2nd deadliest cancer in men is falling out of favor. The U.S. Preventive Services Task Force has concluded there is ve...
- In September 2015, the Fox Chase Cancer Center Mobile Screening Unit got a makeover. Due to the generous support of the Flyers Wives, the van was wrapped wit...
Bacteria Mind Map
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!