New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Misago RX Stent for Peripheral Arteries Now Available in U.S. |
Terumo is releasing in the U.S. its Misago RX self-expanding peripheral stent for treatment of stenoses and occlusions in the superficial femoral and proxi
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
SGEM#47: Hail to the Chief (Coronary Artery Stents)
- Guest Skeptic: Dr. David Newman. Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine, Mt. Sinai School of Medicine, NY. The creator of The NNT and SMART EM. Author of Hippocrates’ Shadow: Secrets from the H...
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
Resorbable Stents with Sensors and On-demand Drug Delivery for Cardiovascular Diseases | Medgadget
- Traditional methods of treating blood vessel blockages include the use of bare metal stents (designed to keep the vessel open) or drug eluting stents (meta
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!