New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Edwards SAPIEN 3 Aortic Heart Valve Approved in U.S. |
Edwards announced that the FDA has issued the company approval to introduce its latest transcatheter aortic heart valve, the SAPIEN 3, including the Comman
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
SOME SPECIFIC HEART CONDITIONS
- Summary of some of the heart conditions
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
ECG First Principles
- This tutorial covers ECG lead placement and the first principles of reading an ECG.
Structure of the Normal heart
- Structure of the Normal heart
When Things Fall Apart
- Pema Chodron has a wonderful book called When Things Fall Apart: Heart Advice for Difficult Times which was given to me many years ago. It sat o...
Bradyarrythmias with Dr. Brown
- Dr. Lorrel Brown recaps the electrical system of the heart then uses cases to discuss AV blocks, and interprets many EKGs! Here is your chance to get inside ...