New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The Most Influential Medical Education Articles AM Rounds
When we review and ultimately select articles for publication in Academic Medicine, we always hope that they will influence how we think about an important issue and perhaps improv
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Medical Education in the Caribbean: Variability in Medical S... : Academic Medicine
- Background: The purpose of this study was to examine the structure of medical training programs in t
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
International medical education and the concept of quality:... : Academic Medicine
- After offering reflections on the words "global" and "international," this paper presents examples s
Medical Education in the Caribbean: Variability in Education... : Academic Medicine
- Background: The purpose of this study was to investigate demographic characteristics and performance
Pathology images and text for medical education - WebPath
- WebPath contains pathology images, text, examinations, and tutorials for medical education
RCEM FOAMed - Royal College of Emergency Medicine Free Open Access Medical Education
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…