New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Who, What, Why: Is it safer to cook rice in a coffee percolator to avoid arsenic? - BBC News
It cuts the risk of arsenic poisoning, researchers say.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Sitting while working can increase risk of diabetes - BBC News
- British researchers believe sitting for long periods of time can increase the risk of diabetes, heart disease and even death
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
BMJ articles 'overestimated statin risk by 20 times' - BBC News
- Sir Rory Collins and Dr Fiona Godley discuss the news that two articles claiming statins may be unsafe are to be investigated and could be retracted by the British Medical Journal.
Half 'have natural flu protection' - BBC News
- Nearly half of people have some defences against a wide range of flu strains, researchers suggest.
More Happy Coffee News, This Time From Massive Cohort Studies
- Researchers show an inverse relationship between intake of coffee, including decaf, and all-cause and CV mortality in pooled cohorts from three major long-running observational studies.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...