New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
PeriCoach Smartphone Pelvic Floor Exerciser FDA Cleared |
The FDA cleared the PeriCoach pelvic floor exercise system, according to MobiHealthNews. The product includes an insertable device which communicates with
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Male Pelvic Floor
- Useful simple description of the male pelvic floor. The website itself, is based around massage and other alternative therapies.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Study monitors walking activity in people with MS
- PatientsLikeMe has announced results of a novel study conducted with Biogen that showed how people living with multiple sclerosis (MS) can use wearable activity tracking devices to collect and...
Strength training still advisable in older age
- In Austria, around ten per cent of over-65-year-olds are frail, while a further 40 per cent are in a preliminary stage of frailty.
Ann Furedi at the FSRH/BASHH joint conference
- Stream Ann Furedi at the FSRH/BASHH joint conference by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device
BNPA 2014: Joint hypermobilty and autonomic hyperactivity
- Stream BNPA 2014: Joint hypermobilty and autonomic hyperactivity by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device