New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
How and why a mosquito bites you - BBC News
Malarial mosquitoes are posing a new threat - they have started biting during the day in some parts of Africa
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Dog bites highest in deprived areas - BBC News
- Hospital admissions for dog bites are three times as high in the most deprived areas of England as in the least, official figures show.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.