New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Sequential graft in coronary artery bypass graft surgery
Selective graft angiogram after coronary artery bypass graft surgery to demonstrate sequential graft
Help by adding tags...
5.4. Mattress Suture [Basic Surgery Skills]
- Watch the complete series of videos: http://doctorprodigious.wordpress.com/2014/05/02/basic-surgery-skills-royal-college-of-surgeons/
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Live Surgery! Clinical Utilisation Of Fractional Flow Reserve In Multi-Vessel Disease
- Live Case from the Hammersmith Hospital, UK - Clinical Utilisation Of Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) In Multi-Vessel Disease (MVD). By Radcliffe Cardiology.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.