New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Ambulance service in crisis in England unions warn - BBC News
Paramedics are being overstretched and under staffed in England with unions warning that the service would not cope with an incident in a major city
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Overhaul of ambulance and A&E targets in Wales trialled - BBC News
- A major overhaul of the way ambulance service and A&E department performance in Wales is monitored and measured will be trialled next month.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Role of GPs in Lansley and Hunt's new NHS England - BBC News
- The new structure of NHS England means new roles and responsibilities for staff in the English health services.
Scarlet fever cases soar in England - BBC News
- Cases of scarlet fever in England have more than doubled between September and March compared with last year, Public Health England says.
Increase in 999 ambulance emergency calls - BBC News
- A record nine million emergency calls were made to the ambulance service in England last year, figures show.
'Common sense' plea over ambulance speeding fines - BBC News
- Ambulance trusts in England are paying staff to appeal against thousands of speeding fines, despite 98% being blue light emergencies.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases