New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Imaging Case of the Week 158 Answer
The supine chest x-ray shows a deep sulcus sign on the left, which is a radiological sign seen in supine patients with pneumothorax.
Help by adding tags...
Imaging Case of the Week 148 Answer
- The chest x-rays show a thick walled cavity in the right middle lobe and an airspace opacity in the left upper lobe with cavity. There is a patchy opacity in the left lingular lobe. There is no pne...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Imaging Case of the Week 152
- The following inspiratory and expiratory chest x-rays are from a 20 year old with an asthma exacerbation. What can be seen?
Imaging Case of the Week 157
- The following chest x-ray is from an adolescent who has been intubated following a critical asthma presentation. What radiological sign can be seen? It is very subtle.
Imaging Case of the Week 158
- The following supine chest x-rays from a 52 year old patient were obtained in the resuscitation area following presentation post MVA. What radiological sign can be seen?
Imaging Case of the Week 159
- The following frontal chest x-ray is from a 65 year old with chronic dyspnoea. Which cardiac chamber enlargement can be observed?
- A 25 y F g1p0 @8wks pregnant presents to ED complaining of SOB. Clinical suspicion for PE with a positive dimer to 0.68. Assuming lower extremity dopplers and chest x ray are unremarkable. How wil...