New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Physical Examination cards
Help by adding tags...
Set of A6 cards to print and carry round for a quick overview of systems physical examination
Dr Nicholas Shannon
on Sunday 28th June 2015
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Community Manager - United Kingdom
Posted about 5 years ago
Really helpful, thank you Nicholas.
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
- In this video Rhys Clement demonstrates how to take blood. More content can be found on www.surgeryandmedicine.com
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Seb Heaven's Neurological Examination: The Upper Limbs
- Sebastian explains how to perform a neurological examination of the upper limbs.
The Spleen and Splenomegaly
- A brief overview of the anatomy and physiology of the spleen, with an extensive list of differentials for splenomegaly on physical examination.
A brief Guide to the clinical examination
- I created this whilst in third year. I have always found it difficult to find a succint guide to the whole examination for the long case...so I created one! It is an easy guide to remembering what ...
Jon Cobley's Neurological Examination: The Lower Limbs
- Jon Cobley explains how to perform a neurological examination of the lower limbs
Exclusive Video on Heart Sounds
- Every doctor needs to know about heart sounds- this exclusive videos (which comes as part of a suite with Bates’ Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking) has been designed to help you watc...
OSCE respiratory examination
- Respiratory flashcard for OSCE's.