New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
A Chip That Mimics Human Organs Is the Design of the Year
The chip's ultimate goal is to lessen dependence on animal test subjects and decrease time and cost for developing drugs.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
BBC Dissected The Incredible Human Hand
- Dissecting a real hand, taking it apart layer by layer to reveal what makes it unique in the animal kingdom. We discover what gives our hands an unrivalled c...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...