New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Large for Gestational Age (LGA) | The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
The average baby weighs about 7 pounds at birth. About 10 percent of all babies weigh more than 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Rarely do babies weigh over 10 pounds.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Community College of Philadelphia
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Newborn video script
- We do this examination just after birth, prior to discharge from hospital and atregular intervals throughout the first few months of life. Initial examination of the newborn should be done as soon ...
Boston Children's Hospital on Instagram: “September is #childhoodcancerawareness month! Spread the word and check back in for more facts all month long!…”
- “September is #childhoodcancerawareness month! Spread the word and check back in for more facts all month long!…”
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.