New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Sniffing could provide autism test - BBC News
The way children sniff different aromas could form the basis of a test for autism, suggest researchers in Israel.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Half 'have natural flu protection' - BBC News
- Nearly half of people have some defences against a wide range of flu strains, researchers suggest.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Speed of autism diagnosis must improve, experts say - BBC News
- Children with autism are having to wait an average of three-and-a-half years before diagnosis, while adults wait on average two years, experts say.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials