New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Bullying of hospital's emergency staff 'endemic' - BBC News
A "culture of bullying, harassment and inappropriate behaviour" affects staff at all levels in one unit of Wales' biggest hospital, an inquiry finds.
Help by adding tags...
New Welsh emergency service fleet unveiled - BBC News
- A new fleet of emergency service team is unveiled which will include a fleet of 4x4s and consultants flying with the Wales Air Ambulance.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Increase in 999 ambulance emergency calls - BBC News
- A record nine million emergency calls were made to the ambulance service in England last year, figures show.
A&E waiting times at Glasgow hospital improve but remain below target - BBC News
- A&E waiting times at Scotland's newest hospital have improved since trouble-shooters arrived - but they are still below standard.
US authority warns hospitals over use of hackable drug pump - BBC News
- The US Food and Drug Administration is 'strongly encouraging' hospitals not to use a drug pump system made by a leading medical supplier.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...