New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Pacemaker and AICD management in the Emergency Department - emdocs
An update on pacemakers and AICDs: What do you need to worry about? What are vital components of the history and EKG? What are the management strategies for these patients?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Study finds emergency departments may be high-yield venues to address opioid overdose and education
- Emergency departments (ED) provide a promising venue to address opioid deaths with education on both overdose prevention and appropriate actions in a witnessed overdose.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Rule Out Ectopic in the Emergency Department
- Key Points In hemodynamically stable patients, the history and physical are insufficiently accurate to eith
SGEM#51: Home (Discharging Patients with Acute Pulmonary Emboli Home from the Emergency Department)
- Podcast Link: SGEM51 Date: October 30, 2013 Title: Home – Discharging patients with Pulmonary Embolisms Home from the Emergency Department
Torticollis: A Real Pain in the Neck - St.Emlyn's
- A review of the causes and approach to patients with torticollis presenting to the ED.
'This is why doctors are leaving the NHS' - inside Britain's busiest A&E
- 'This is why doctors are leaving the NHS' - inside Britain's busiest A&E Subscribe to the Guardian HERE: http://bitly.com/UvkFpD With eight full-time consult...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.