New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
#smaccUS - HQMedEd.com
The Social Media and Critical Care conference was held in Chicago this past week, and #smaccUS was the twitter hashtag for the event.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Why Bruce Lee would have come to SMACC
- So what does SMACC (Social Media And Critical Care) have to do with Bruce Lee? A lot I would argue! Bruce Lee, one of my all time heroes, is a legend in martial arts world and Hollywood. What he is...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
FLASHBACK FRIDAY - Intensive Care Network
- FLASHBACK FRIDAY! We re-visit the most popular ICN Posts in the lead up to SMACC Chicago! Check out the Social Media Q&A Panel (Weingart, Lex, Carley, Cadogan, Le Cong, Flower and Nickson) from SMA...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more