New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
CorGENIX ReEBOV Antigen Rapid Test Kit approved by WHO for emergencies |
For the past year and a half, the Ebola virus has affected thousands, claiming over 11,000 lives to date. The disease is now considered contained, and Libe
Help by adding tags...
Inflight Medical Emergencies - The Original Kings of County
- Dr. Carmelli was kind enough to share a great article with the wilderness medicine division this month on “inflight medical emergencies.” he talked about how often they occurred and what type of g...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
WHO | Statement on the 5th IHR Emergency Committee meeting regarding the international spread of wild poliovirus
- WHO statement on wild poliovirus: the 5th IHR Emergency Committee meeting
- *Gynecologic Emergencies* Gynaecological emergencies are disease conditions of the female reproductive system that threaten the life of the woman, her sexual...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.