New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Pilates for low back pain | Cochrane
Low back pain is an important health problem around the world. One of the most common treatments is exercise and in recent years Pilates has been a common option for treating low back pain.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Diagnose on Sight: Traumatic low back pain
- Diagnose on Sight: Traumatic low back pain - CT images of a Chance fracture
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Low Back Pain
- Check out our new website, http://www.evanshealthlab.com/ Follow Dr. Mike for new videos! http://twitter.com/docmikeevans Dr. Mike Evans is founder of the He...
Management of chronic low back pain
Customized Physical Therapy May Ease Lower Back Pain
- Customized physical therapy may provide more relief for lower back pain than general advice on the best ways to remain active, an Australian study suggests.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials