New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Many drugs used for rheumatic disease cause neutropenia
We agree with Hay and colleagues that, although neutropenia worries clinicians, it is often an unimportant finding and rarely requires treatment.1
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Rheumatism sufferers sought relief inside a whale - BBC News
- Climbing inside a whale was once thought to bring relief to rheumatism sufferers, an exhibit at the Australian National Maritime Museum reveals.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Treatment for fascitis plantar?
- What are your recomendations?
Why are placebos getting more effective?
- Over the years the placebos used in drug trials have been getting more effective, especially in the US. Why?
Bacteria Mind Map
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...