New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Awake Endotracheal Intubation - emdocs
An update on awake intubation with a discussion of the needed supplies, various techniques, complications, and modifications.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- There is a ton of stuff to do post-intubation besides confirming the tube and giving the team high-fives. Here is the post-intubation package to make it so.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Comparison of the rate of successful endotracheal intubation between the “sniffing” and “ramped” positions in patients with an expected difficult intubation – a prospective randomized study
- Thanks to our Korean colleagues for providing this open access research article on intubation success compared between sniffing vs ramped position! Read HERE
Pollster Infographic: Delayed Sequence Intubation
- Do you perform DSI? A visual tour through the steps to proper DSI and some data on real world experience in a concise infographic format.
A video tutorial for endotracheal intubation
- Do you have 7 minutes and 22 seconds to learn more about endotracheal intubation? Of course your do! Watch this brief video I originally made for AAP’s PediaLink educational portal that reviews the...
Rob Bryant on Damn Sexy Intubation
- Rob Bryant on Damn Sexy Intubation at CASS, 2015.05.28 from Justin Cook on Vimeo.
Video tutorial on endotracheal intubation by PEMBlog
- In memory of Dr John Hinds