New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Blowing balloons 'treats glue ear' - BBC News
Using the nose to inflate a balloon helps heal glue ear, University of Southampton research suggests.
Help by adding tags...
E-cigarettes face curb in public places in Wales - BBC News
- Wales could become the first part of the UK to ban electronic cigarettes in public places.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
Happiness 'dips in midlife in the affluent West' - BBC News
- Happiness nose dives as you hit middle age - but only if you live in affluent Western countries, latest research suggests.
E-cigarettes: The debate gets cloudier - BBC News
- Wales is getting tough on e-cigarettes. Is this a good example of devolution or simply confusing for the public?
NHS staff make 'staggering' complaints over shortages - BBC News
- NHS workers in Wales have made more than 10,000 complaints about staff shortages since 2012, according to research by the Liberal Democrats.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.