New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Anesthesia Mnemonics Flashcards - Cram.com
Study Flashcards On Anesthesia Mnemonics at Cram.com. Quickly memorize the terms, phrases and much more. Cram.com makes it easy to get the grade you want!
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Sugammadex - a revolution in anaesthesia?
- ACS SSC about a new agent for reversal of neuromuscular blockade. Includes background information about neuromuscuar blockade in anaesthesia.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
- discussion of the use of xenon gas as "the perfect" anaesthetic agent
Overview of Anaesthesia
- Exploring the principles of anaesthesia, featuring exclusive interviews with Dr Ralston and his colleagues of Wirral University Teaching Hospital, NHS Trust....
An Introduction to Anesthesia by Dr. Woo
- Anesthesia tutorial for medical students who want to get to grips with the basics.
A Walk Through the Use of Anesthesia
- GRMC nurse anesthetist Alexzandra Anderson walks us through the process of placing a surgery patient under anesthesia.
Anaesthesia UK : Anaesthetic Mnemonics
- Anaesthesia UK FRCA: A site for anaesthetists in training. Contains summary pages that will help with revision for the primary FRCA examination in anaesthesia. Includes multiple choices as well as ...