New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Smartphone Device Runs ELISA Tests, Helps Fit a Clinical Lab in Doctor's Tote |
ELISA tests (enzyme-linked immunosorbant assays) are a standard in clinical laboratories for spotting antibodies that point to the presence of various dise
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
World's first method for continuous purification of valuable antibodies
- Step forward in fight against...
Needle Cricothyrotomy vs. Bougie Cricothyrotomy; Needle or Knife?
- What technique should we use in the can't intubate/can't oxygenate (CICO) situation: Needle Cricothyrotomy vs. Bougie Cricothyrotomy.
EBR raises $20m for wireless pacer | Medtech funding for the week of April 13, 2015 – MassDevice
- California’s EBR Systems said it raised $20 million for its wireless pacing device in a funding round joined by a former Medtronic executive and an unnamed “cardiovascular corporate strategic inves...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Bacteria Mind Map
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…