New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Time targets scrapped for most ambulance calls - BBC News
Targets for ambulance response times in Wales are to be dropped for all but the most life-threatening calls under a Welsh government trial.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Overhaul of ambulance and A&E targets in Wales trialled - BBC News
- A major overhaul of the way ambulance service and A&E department performance in Wales is monitored and measured will be trialled next month.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Welsh ambulance response time target missed again - BBC News
- Welsh ambulances miss their target of reaching 65% of life-threatening incidents in eight minutes in the month of March.
NI strike: Ambulance Service says 'major incident' will remain in place - BBC News
- The Northern Ireland Ambulance Service says it will keep a "major incident" in place for the remainder of Friday's strike after failing to get a guarantee from paramedics.
Castlederg farm accident: NI Ambulance Service 'extremely sorry' over delay - BBC News
- The Northern Ireland Ambulance Service apologises to a "seriously-injured" farmer from Castlederg who had to wait more than 90 minutes for an ambulance.
Cancer waiting time target missed by NHS in England - BBC News
- Key targets for A & E waiting times, for cancer treatment, and for ambulance response times have been missed by the NHS in England.
'Fire-ambulances' respond medical callouts in Lincolnshire - BBC News
- If you dialled 999 and asked for an ambulance, how would you feel if a firefighter arrived instead?