New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Ultrasound-Guided Femoral Nerve Block - emdocs
emDocs post containing very useful emergency medicine information
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Overview of Anaesthesia
- Exploring the principles of anaesthesia, featuring exclusive interviews with Dr Ralston and his colleagues of Wirral University Teaching Hospital, NHS Trust....
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Less futile end-of-life care observed where palliative care knowledge is greater
- When a nursing home patient is dying, aggressive interventions such as inserting a feeding tube or sending the patient to the emergency room can futilely exacerbate, rather than relieve, their...
Ten measures to drive quality palliative and hospice care
- Patients with serious and life-threatening illnesses may be less likely to experience unnecessary physical and emotional suffering if they receive palliative or hospice care that meets 10 key...
Make a New Year's resolution to have the difficult conversations about end of life care
- AMA President, A/Prof Brian Owler, has said that the AMA is urging Australians to make a New Year's Resolution to have the difficult conversations about end of life care.
Hands Off The Ketamine!
- Folks, this is serious! China has proposed to UN to add ketamine to a restricted list of drugs, meaning it will become very hard for low income nations to access this effective anaesthetic agent . ...
Intravenous infusion of lidocaine starting at the time of surgery for reduction of pain and improvement of recovery after surgery | Cochrane
- The most common problems immediately following surgery are pain, nausea and vomiting, excessive blood clotting, slowing or stopping of the movement of food and fluid through the digestive system, a...