New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Non-Invasive Neurostimulators Help Paralyzed Men Learn How to Walk Again (VIDEO) |
The clinical potential for electrically triggering legs to move in paralyzed patients was thought to require implantable stimulators, but results from an e
Help by adding tags...
Male competition boosts men's online donations to attractive female fundraisers
- A new study finds that when it comes to donating online, men are likely to donate four times more money to attractive female fundraisers in response to a donation from another man.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Which Patient should get Acute Cath Lab Activation in MI?
- Finally in one place, all of the STEMI equivalents with Steve Smith
The Unstable Patient with a Gastrointestinal Bleed - emdocs
- The Unstable Patient with a Gastrointestinal Bleed, by Amar Patel MD
EM Mindset: Steve Carroll - Masters of the Undifferentiated Patient - emdocs
- Continuing with our EM Mindset series, here is refreshing piece by Dr. Carroll to kick off Monday. We are masters of the undifferentiated patients. Focus on these tips before, during and after your...
MEdIC Series | The Case of the Flirtatious Patient
- What happens when topics of conversation with patients become too personal? Please join us in discussing the case of the flirtatious patient .
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.