New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Diamond Nanocrystal Thermometers for Heat Ablating Nanoparticles |
Scientists have developed a variety of nanoparticles that can be made to heat up when excited by an external energy source. These have the potential to rev
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Nanoparticles at specific temperature stimulate antitumor response
- Dartmouth researchers identify precise heat to boost immune system against cancer tumorsSeeking a way to stimulate antitumor responses via the immune system, Steven...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Quantum Dots Allow Measurement of Therapeutic Nanoparticle Penetration |
- Confocal images of quantum dots localized within colon cells. While seemingly a myriad of polymer-based nanoparticles for targeted delivery of drugs have b
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Bacteria Mind Map
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…