New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Update: Analgesia and Sedation in the Intubated ED Patient - emdocs
Congrats on securing the airway! This article discusses strategies for post-intubation analgesia and sedation in the ED.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Shorter medical resident duty hours may be worse for patients and only slightly better for residents
- Shorter duty hours for medical residents, although marginally better for residents themselves, may result in worse patient care, according to a randomized trial assessing resident duty hour...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Five tips for ICU sedation - INTENSIVE
- Here are five tips for sedation in the ICU, based on The Alfred ICU sedation guideline.
Surviving Sedation 2015 - Broome Docs
- surviving sedation
- Hope this is helpful for all those medical students about to start EM Clerkships in July! Good luck! EXAMPLE TEMPLATE: PresentingthePatient-EXAMPLE
The acutely agitated patient in a remote location 2015
- In memory of Dr John Hinds
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.