New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Gill Pharaoh's decision to attend suicide clinic defended - BBC News
A retired nurse from London who travelled to Switzerland to end her life saw the "indignity" of ageing, her partner says.
Help by adding tags...
Life as a nurse: 'My patients go through hell' - BBC News
- What is life like for a nurse on the frontline?
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Male suicide rates: 'My father left and took his own life' - BBC News
- Suicide claims thousands of lives every year - but figures show that men are around four times more likely to kill themselves than women.
'Why my partner Gill Pharaoh chose a suicide clinic' - BBC News
- John Southall, the partner of Gill Pharaoh, who ended her life in a Swiss suicide clinic, explains how she reached her decision.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more