New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
How Top Designers Connect with Patients — Art of Product Design
The second post in a series on Designing for Clinical Empathy
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Emergency Medicine Literature of Note: Beaten Into Submission By Wrong-Patient Alerts
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!