New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Dr. Oz made $1.17 million off a hemorrhoid treatment he promoted in his column
This raises questions about whether doctors' disclosures of ties with industry are enough.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Five-year ClosureFast study results published - results demonstrate durability, effectiveness of treatment for chronic venous insufficiency
- The ClosureFast endovenous radiofrequency ablation catheter from Medtronic plc is safe and effective for the treatment of chronic venous insufficiency (CVI) over five years, according to data...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Stroke Rounds: Thrombolysis Safe in Mild Stroke
- Few complications seen with tPA treatment of mild stroke patients.
The Emergency Medicine Approach to Vasculitides - emdocs
- An excellent review of the multiple vasculitides we may encounter in the emergency department, and critical treatment pearls associated with them
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…