New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Light Used as Pacemaker to Set Rhythm of Beating Heart | Medgadget
There must have been one or two love songs that predicted optogenetic cardiac pacing with words like "you are the light that makes my heart beat." Now the
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
How Rods and Cones respond to Light
- In this episode, I go through the process of how rods and cones respond to light. I use Rods as an example and show how Rhodopsin, Transducin and Phosphodiesterase are involved in the process.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!